In this episode of the Endurance Sportswire Podcast, we will speak with Bob Babbitt. Those in the endurance sports industry either know Bob or have heard of him. He is the co-founder of Competitor, the co-founder of the Challenge Athletes Foundation, a 2002 Ironman Triathlon Hall of Fame Inductee, creator of the Muddy Buddy racing series and a 2012 USA Triathlon Hall of Fame Inductee.
Bob shares some great insights and tips including:
– How he made his passion for endurance sports into a long lasting career
– “Aha” moments when he knew his business what a success
– How thinking outside the box resulted in major advertising accounts
– What mistakes he made and what he would have done differently in business
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
– Bob Babbitt’s extensive library of interviews and podcasts – http://www.babbittville.com/
– TRI-Palooza Endurance Sports Awards Gala – http://tri-palooza.com/
– Challenge Athletes Foundation – http://www.challengedathletes.org/
If you enjoyed, we would really appreciate a review in iTunes here!
Join us on stg.endurancesportswire.com/podcasts for recaps of every interview and loads of useful resources. Keep up to date on today’s endurance sports business news, jobs and announcements by signing up for our newsletter here.